We may collect the Personal Data that you provide to us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form, or if you register to receive alerts or updates or if you provide feedback on topics via email (i.e. name, email and postal address, job title, company, phone number, IP address, LinkedIn profile). It can also include any business information and payment data processed in a project or voluntarily provided by you. The Personal Data may relate to you as well as to your employees and agents. In some instances, the Personal Data will be supplemented by information retrieved from public sources, such as online media or employer websites, for the purpose of confirming your current professional position or obtaining further information to enable us to effectively communicate with you. We may also obtain or learn information about the browser or device you use to access this website, how you use this website and the pages you visit, traffic and location data, via your browser’s cookies. We may also ask you for information if you experience problems when using this website.
Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
The Group collects your data so that we can:
- communicate with you through channels you have chosen and respond to your queries and feedback;
- provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we feel may interest you, unless you tell us otherwise;
- carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- notify you about changes to the website;
- provide you with alerts or updates where you’ve consented to receive these by registering on the website;
- undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with this website and with our advertising;
- detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this website or our services.
We also use information to meet our obligations to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that the Group entities are subject to. This may include using it to help detect or prevent financial crime (including terrorism financing, money laundering and other financial crimes). We will only do this on the basis that it is required to comply with a legal obligation, it is in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful behaviour. Personal Data will only be used by us and our technology suppliers (who are obliged to protect your Personal Data to the same extent as we are). We do not sell or otherwise transfer your Personal Data to third parties except with your prior consent or as we are required under applicable law or regulation.
Protecting your Personal Data
We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to preserve the confidentiality and integrity of your Personal Data in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, disclosure of and access to Personal Data. Personal Data may be kept on our personal data technology systems, those of our service providers or in paper files. The Group securely stores your data on servers that are protected from unauthorized access. The Group will keep your data for at least 10 years.
The Group would like to send you information about products and services that we believe are relevant to you. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the Group from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to Group entities. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us: email@example.com.
The Group would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request the Group for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that the Group corrects any information you believe is inaccurate or that the Group completes the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that the Group erases your personal data in certain circumstances, as we could be legally entitled to retain it.
- The right to object to and the right to request restriction to the processing– You have the right to object, and to request that the Group restricts, the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that the Group transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy policies of other websites
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Group has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us at email@example.com
Address: InPact Partners SA, 3 Quai du Mont-Blanc, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland.